These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions about any treatment package you buy from CYGNUS SAGLIK HIZMETLERI LIMITED SIRKETI.
Please read these Terms and Conditions and the documents referred to below:
Accessing the information and the service provided by the website https://www.cygnusclinics.com equals to your acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
By completing your booking with Cygnus Clinic, you confirm that you will be bounded with these Terms and Conditions and you agree to comply with them. Cygnus Clinic has the right to change and modify the Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
When you share your medical history and confirm your suitability for the planned operation and approve the provided Quote, you will be asked to make a deposit to confirm the surgery date and fee in line with this Terms and Conditions ensured here.
Cygnus Clinic: CYGNUS SAGLIK HIZMETLERI LIMITED SIRKETI incorporated as a medical tourism company at Barbaros Mah. Begonya Sk. Nidakule, No: 1/2 Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey under the license number of 2161235755.
Healthcare Provider: The hospital, private clinic, surgeon, or any other medical professional providing your consultation, examination, medical procedure and care and aftercare.
Treatment Package: The treatment package which may include: treatment, accommodation, transfers, and Customer Experience Specialist services depending on patient’s choice.
Treatment: The medical treatment that will be performed in the chosen healthcare provider.
Cygnus Clinic’s Liabilities &Responsibilities
1. Your medical package is determined based on your pictures and test results. Therefore, it might change during physical examination with your healthcare provider.
2. Your treatment package covers all preoperative examinations. However, you may be charged additionally for extra examinations considered necessary because of a pre-existing condition or your exposure or predisposition to any condition.
3. Your treatment package includes the assessed number of nights of your stay at the hospital and this number is stated in your Quote and/or Itinerary. In cases where you stay more nights than is stated in your treatment package, the additional nights will be charged to you at the current rates of the hospital.
4. Cygnus Clinic is a medical facilitator company. Cygnus Clinic does not operate or control any healthcare service facility or service rendered by them. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree not to hold Cygnus Clinic responsible for any malpractice or complications caused by your healthcare provider.
The forms at the treatment center constitute a contractual relationship between you and the Healthcare Provider. As a medical facilitator company, Cygnus Clinic facilitates communication with your chosen Healthcare Provider if there is any complication or dissatisfaction, Cygnus Clinic also supports you to get a second opinion regarding your treatment in case of complication or dissatisfaction.
However, we do not hold medical qualifications and shall not be held responsible or liable for any medical procedures provided through your chosen Healthcare Provider.
We shall not be held responsible or liable for any care, treatment, or other services you are provided by the healthcare provider, or for any malpractice claims that may arise directly or indirectly from their advice.
Similarly, we shall not take any responsibility or liability for the complications and dissatisfactions arising from the Healthcare Provider’s treatments. We strongly recommend that you read the Healthcare Provider’s terms and conditions and consent forms carefully prior to proceeding with your treatments.
5. Cygnus Clinic will provide you with all the necessary information about your medical package prior to your journey; it will include:
· The name and contact details of the Healthcare Provider
· The name and contact details of the hotel (if it is included in your medical package)
· The name and contact details of the Customer Experience Specialist (if it is included in your medical package)
· Date, time and the locations of the transfers (If it is included in your medical package)
. Date and time of the treatment
. Cost of the treatment package
. Visa and passport requirements
6. Cygnus Clinic is in charge of organizing your accommodation, transfers and hospital however has no legal responsibilities for these third-party services themselves.
1. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to share any information about your medical condition.
2. You are responsible for providing appropriate information regarding your medical condition in order to provide you right treatment plan.
3. You are responsible for preparing your travel documents such as passport and visa regarding your treatment offered by healthcare provider. Cygnus Clinic is not responsible for arranging your travel to Turkey for your treatment.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions you give permission to Cygnus Clinic to get your medical records from your healthcare provider and keep that records in case of necessity.
5. In order to get a treatment from Cygnus Clinic’s healthcare provider, you need to make a deposit payment to Cygnus Clinic before you start your journey and you should complete the payment of the whole amount prior to your treatment. You will not get any treatment before you complete your payment.
6. Having a travel insurance valid during your stay is your responsibility and it is not included in your surgery package. You will be accepting your own responsibilities for the travel insurance by this Terms and Conditions.
1)If your treatment plan changes as a result of your actual physical examination by your doctor/surgeon or because of your test results, you have the option not to proceed. In those circumstances, you will receive a refund after deduction of the costs related to tests and consultations and such from your total package amount.
Please consider that Cygnus Clinic is not responsible for refunding the cost of the third-party services such travel, transfer or accommodation expenses which are organized but not directly operated by Cygnus Clinic. If you prefer to proceed with a new treatment plan, a revised price quotation will be shared for your consideration. You need to clear all the remaining balance before proceeding with the new treatment.
Once you made a deposit, the remaining balance of your treatment pack will be completed considering the initially paid deposit. In case of any changes on the treatment plan, Cygnus Clinic has no responsibility about the additional expenses such as extra days of the accommodation.
2) If you pay your deposit payment before you fill Medical History Form and after you fill Medical History Form, the doctor assess that your health condition is not suitable for the planned surgery, your deposit will be fully refunded.
3) You may cancel your treatment anytime you want by notifying Cygnus Clinic in writing. In case of cancellation arising from personal reasons, your deposit shall not be refunded.
Cygnus Clinic reminds you that all kinds of surgery/treatment carry certain medical risks; the risks associated with cosmetic surgery also include dissatisfaction with the results. You and the surgeon/professional have to agree about the anticipated outcome of your surgery/treatment so that your expectations of the results will be realistic and reasonable.
Any medical or surgical advice provided through the Cygnus Clinic website, e-mail documents, any messages are accurate to the best of Cygnus Clinic’s knowledge. However, it is your responsibility that they are once more discussed at a face-to-face consultation with your Surgeon prior to your treatment. Therefore please never hesitate to ask your surgeon all you want to know before undergoing surgical treatment.
You will have a certain number of controls after your surgery. One will be at the hospital and the other will be before you will return to your country. Your after-care instructions will be provided to you by your surgeon.
You are obliged to follow the after-care instructions. If any indication of complications occurs after you have returned to your country, we will assist you by asking your pictures, test results, any doctor report that you received in your home country and we will deliver them to your surgeon to follow your case, provide an opinion and determine possible next steps for post-operative treatment.
If you require revision or corrective treatment and if your surgeon confirms and accepts that you require revision or corrective surgery, the surgeon will underwrite the cost of the treatment. You will only have to bear the cost of hospital (excluding the surgeon), travel, accommodation, transfers and sustenance in that case.
The clinic/hospital will give you aftercare instructions and advice. Should you not follow these instructions and repercussions would arise because of the lack of care, the hospital and surgeon can not be held responsible.
Cygnus Clinic has no responsibility on refunding your transfer, hospital, or surgeon expenses. Cygnus Clinic also suggests its patients to have a valid medical travel insurance during their visit on the approved medical treatment period. Having an insurance earlier to your visit is your responsibility.
Feedbacks and Reviews
Cygnus Clinic aims to provide excellent service. Cygnus Clinic is looking for feedback from its patients in order to improve its services provided that the reviews are sincere, genuine, helpful, and directly related to Cygnus Clinic services. Cygnus Clinic is an intermediary to provide quality treatments at affordable prices. However, Cygnus Clinic can not be held responsible for the services given by healthcare providers and their action.
By approving these Terms and Conditions, you accept not attacking or criticizing the legal entity of Cygnus Clinic or/and its third-party service provider’s (surgeon, medical personnel, hospital, hotel) publicly on social media platforms, website reviews, blogs or public forums. In case of any violation of this clause, you are obliged to remove all related contents immediately after receiving a written warning by Cygnus Clinic. If the content remains after issuing a legal warning, it is deemed that you agree to pay 5.000 EUR to Cygnus Clinic in advance provision for loss.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
1. Cygnus Clinic is responsible for the safe keeping of your personal information in a strictly confidential manner. Cygnus Clinic will not disclose your data, records, or information without your consent and will only share it with medical staff.
2. To guarantee your privacy, Cygnus Clinic maintains all patient information in compliance with Turkish Laws regarding the release and disclosure of personal health information. Your anonymous before and after pictures can be used for demonstrative purposes and might be presented only to show possible results from various procedures. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
By accepting these terms and conditions you permit Cygnus Clinic to use your the before after pictures of your treatment in an anonymous way to improve our site, to provide better customer service.
In case of disputes arising from this contract, the Parties accept the authority of Court and Execution Directorates of Istanbul.